Skip to content
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating systems and accessories
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested
- The generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards
- Kohler designed controllers for one-source system integration and remote communication
- Electronically controlled fan speeds minimize generator set sound signature.
- Kohler's wound field excitation system with its unique PowerBoost (TM) design delivers great voltage response and short-circuit capability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds and enables down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction