THE POWER YOU NEED
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 24RCLA provides 100 amps on LPG and 87 amps on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and optional OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 54 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
- These new RCL generators are listed and labeled to meet NFPA 37 requirements for installations as close as 18 inches. Must follow proper installation guidelines for clearance to windows, doors, air intakes per installation manual and local codes.
|Dimensions||74 x 33 x 46 in|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Transfer Switch Included||No|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|