Automatic Digital Voltage Regulation
Introducing the largest air-cooled generator on the market - Generac’s 24kW is a big deal in a small package. Generac’s commitment to continuous improvement, innovation and technology is giving us the ability to bring more power to you. With Generac’s new 24kW you can save up to $8,000 in product and installation costs, when compared to competitive output products, while powering what is most important for your home or small business. The new 24kW Guardian unit packs the most power into a small package, taking up to 70% less space when compared to similar output products.
The Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with 200 Amp Whole House Transfer Switch is the largest air-cooled generator on the market. Delivering best-in-class power quality with less than 5 % total harmonic distortion, this generator includes a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine that is able to handle the rigors of generator use. Made with a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish, this user friendly generator is a durable and compact choice.
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA
|True Power Electrical Technology, Two-Line multilingual digital LCD Evolution Controller, 200 A service rated transfer switch, Electronic Governor, Wi-Fi Enabled, LED indicators, Natural gas or LP operation, 5 Year Limited Warranty
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|0 - not applicable
|Number Of Circuits
|Operational Volume (dB)
|Natural Gas, Liquid Propane
|Run Time at Full Load
|Run Time at Half Load
|Manufacturer Part Number
The 24kW Generac Generator installation connects the standby generator to your home’s main circuit breaker panel through the automatic transfer switch. A Generac Guardian generator runs on either natural gas or LP Gas (propane.) The generator controller monitors the electric utility lines 24/7, then starts and runs the generator within seconds after detecting a power outage. The generator continues to run until the utility restores power.
Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Features that simplify the process for our installers include removable door panels, a base pad that requires minimal ground preparation and more efficient wiring techniques that save time on installation. Innovative engine design and rigorous testing are at the heart of Generac’s success in providing the most reliable generators possible.
- Takes up 70% less space when compared to other output products, based on internal company data
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA.
- Quiet-Test self-test mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel
- Tough, durable all-aluminum enclosures: our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions
- Smart, user-friendly controls- Generac's Evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition
Great Service and Product